We would like to thank Annick Beaudry for her great work as Research Coordinator for NCO. With her expertise, we were able to provide a fully bilingual website, excellent organization and extensive promotion of our learning series and production of an incredible podcast series. In addition to her graphic design and organizational talents that brought a professionalism to all our communication activities, Annick help support our major meetings with excellent minutes. She will be missed but goes on to a fantastic opportunity as Program Administrator, working with Dr. Tamara Carver, Director of the Office of Ed-TECH, at the Steinberg Centre for Simulation and Interactive Learning of McGill University. We wish her all the best in this new position.
- National Diabetes Framework Engagement
- We are looking for the next SPOR Primary Care Research Network Executive Director!
- PIHCIN Learning Series – Special Session: Implementing Case Management in Primary Care
- Community Based Primary Health Care (CBPHC) Innovation Teams Evaluation Report and Infographic Concerning Impact
- PIHCI Network Poster wins Patient’s Choice Award at North American Primary Care Research Group Annual Meeting