We would like to thank Annick Beaudry for her great work as Research Coordinator for NCO. With her expertise, we were able to provide a fully bilingual website, excellent organization and extensive promotion of our learning series and production of an incredible podcast series. In addition to her graphic design and organizational talents that brought a professionalism to all our communication activities, Annick help support our major meetings with excellent minutes. She will be missed but goes on to a fantastic opportunity as Program Administrator, working with Dr. Tamara Carver, Director of the Office of Ed-TECH, at the Steinberg Centre for Simulation and Interactive Learning of McGill University. We wish her all the best in this new position.
- NCO Administrative Support – Departure of Annick Beaudry from the PIHCIN Team
- Partnered Primary Care Research Podcast – Episode 10 is now available!
- Partnered Primary Care Research Podcast – Episode 9 now available!
- Partnered Primary Care Research Podcast – Episode 7, now available!
- The PIHCI Network Learning Series 2020-2021, a great success!