We would like to thank Annick Beaudry for her great work as Research Coordinator for NCO. With her expertise, we were able to provide a fully bilingual website, excellent organization and extensive promotion of our learning series and production of an incredible podcast series. In addition to her graphic design and organizational talents that brought a professionalism to all our communication activities, Annick help support our major meetings with excellent minutes. She will be missed but goes on to a fantastic opportunity as Program Administrator, working with Dr. Tamara Carver, Director of the Office of Ed-TECH, at the Steinberg Centre for Simulation and Interactive Learning of McGill University. We wish her all the best in this new position.
- Sabrina Wong accepts a new position at the NIH
- We are hiring a Senior Administrative Coordinator!
- Primary and Integrated Health Care Innovations (PIHCI) Network Summary Report
- 5-year Funding from CIHR Secured and New Name for the Network
- Summary of impact of the 12 Community-Based Primary Healthcare (CBPHC) Innovation Teams